Welcome, I hope you have fun and have a great time

Go down
Flower
Admin
View user profilehttp://2019.forumotion.com

Mysterious shadows Empty Mysterious shadows

on Fri May 03, 2019 3:06 pm
Mist padded in the mountains silently taking in the scent of any animals near. She could smell a herd of deer down by the forest and started to head that way. ’I wonder what it would have been if I had a pack to hunt with me’ she thought as she headed down the mountain. When she got down the female looked around before carefully going into Shadow pack’s territory.

Last edited by Flower on Fri May 03, 2019 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Mysterious shadows Empty Re: Mysterious shadows

on Fri May 03, 2019 3:42 pm
Amoux had been forced to venture closer and closer to the pack's territories lately since the food was scarce, the closer he got to the Shadow Packs territory the more cautious he became, the feeling of Aleu on the top of his head, keeping a watch did calm him a little though. He took a deep breath, the scent of deer making its way into his nose, he felt how his mouth was watering, he hadn't eaten for over a week soon, he wasn't that good at hunting, he was better at fighting and since most prey ran instead of trying to fight you off he would often go without food for days, resulting in him being very thin, most wolves found it weird that he'd not eat Aleu when he got so hungry but who would eat a friend? He started trotting towards the scent, glancing around every now and then, thanks to his dark pelt he'd often blend in well in the dark marshes belonging to the Shadow Pack.
Flower
Admin

on Fri May 03, 2019 5:15 pm
Mist suddenly got a scent of somebody going towards the herd like she was. ‘what if it’s a shadow wolf’ she thought worriedly before slowing her pace so she didn’t cross the other wolf.

Last edited by Flower on Fri May 03, 2019 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

on Fri May 03, 2019 5:43 pm
Being too focused on the deer, he didn't notice the scent of another wolf until he felt Aleu tugging at his ears desperately. He stopped and looked around, seeing the body of another wolf a few feet away from him. He stopped, the wolf was white so he taught it was Twitch, the Shadow Pack alpha, known to be ruthless and bloodthirsty and Amoux did not want to be his next victim. He stood in silence, thinking carefully about his next move.
Flower
Admin

on Fri May 03, 2019 5:46 pm
Mist looked to her side and saw a black wolf looking at her. She yelped from being scared cause he blended into the tree shadows really well. “U-mm Who is out there.” She called with a little fear in her tiny, soft voice.

View user profile

on Sun May 05, 2019 8:12 am
Amoux stared at the wolf for a few seconds, he could now scent that she wasn't a Shadow Pack wolf at all and she seemed scared so he decided to use this to his advantage “I'd as you the same thing, Outcast. I'm Shade, the alphas son and I'd suggest you leave, now,“ he'd puffed his chest up and raised his tail to seem more threating, surely no one would want to get into a fight with the Alphas son. He knew alot about the pack wolves which always came in handy when meeting strangers, he hated fighting so his tactic was to intimidate his opponents and nine out of ten times it worked.
Flower
Admin

on Sun May 05, 2019 8:39 am
(How did Amoux turn into shade? Also isn’t shade my wolf *glares for stealing character*)

View user profile

on Sun May 05, 2019 11:31 am
(Nonono he's just pretending to be Shade xD)
Flower
Admin

on Sun May 05, 2019 12:54 pm
(Even though that isn’t what shade would do good job amoux for sorta being him)

She looked at him closely. “you’re not shade.” was all she said before sitting down and started to groom her fur.

View user profile

on Sun May 05, 2019 1:31 pm
Amoux looked at the she-wolf, perplexed. “And how would you know that?“ he asked her, slowly inching closer to the other wolf.
Flower
Admin

on Sun May 05, 2019 1:35 pm
She looked up at him. “Its easy. First off you don’t have red eyes and don’t even smell like Shadow Pack. Secondly you don’t have his scars from his wings. And third you don’t even have his pattern.” she said yawning. She was a smart wolf we did her research on all the packs so she could protect herself.

View user profile

on Thu May 09, 2019 1:53 pm
He nodded slowly “Alright, I see that I'm not the only one who has done their research on the different packs.“. He glanced around “I'm Amoux and this is Aleu,“ he lowered his head a little so the other wolf could see the mouse “now it's your turn, who are you?“.
Flower
Admin

on Thu May 09, 2019 1:56 pm
She smiled sweetly at him and the mouse. “Im Mist.” was all she said before standing back up and padded up to Amoux to see the mouse. “Awe you’re the cutest little thing Aleu .” she said with admiration in her tone.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum